Real Chancelaria do Reino de Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
Radukan

Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty
MensagemAssunto: Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs EmptyTer 17 maio 2011 - 11:01

Greetings your Highness,
I'm Radukan Orlovic Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kingdom of Serbia. I come with puropose to establish diplomatic relation with your Kingdom and make some trade (if that possible) sign some contract, etc. This is also our embassy forum http://ambasada.darkbb.com/I hope for good and strong cooperation.

Best regards,
Radukan Orlovic Sebian Minister of Foreign Affairs
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Ana.cat
Monarca de Portugal
Ana.cat

MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs EmptyTer 17 maio 2011 - 19:31

Ana was in her office to deal with some documentation in delay when an employee of Chancellery comes knocking on door, warning her for the arrival of Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Serbian Kingdom. As she was the diplomatic responsible for that territory, she arranges the documents and follows the employee into the entrance hall of the Chancellery.

Approaching the Sir Radukan the countess made ​​her a bow, and said:

- Welcome to the Royal Chancellery Portuguese! It is a pleasure to welcome you! - Ana makes a pause and indicates a chair for the newcomer - While the Royal Chancellor, Dom Nortadas de Albuquerque, doesn't come to give you the access to the building, can I do a question? Will you be the immediate responsible for the relationship between our two kingdoms?
Nortadas

Nortadas

MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs EmptyQua 25 maio 2011 - 21:23

Welcome, your Excellency! I hope the journey went well. He grabbed something from his pocket and gave it to his Serbian homologous. Here are the keys to the Embassy.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty

Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1