Real Chancelaria do Reino de Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
Princess Jennet

Princess Jennet

Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England Empty
MensagemAssunto: Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England   Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England EmptySex 10 Jun 2011 - 23:10

The Princess had enjoyed her talks with the King of Portugal and with his Chancellor, Nortadas. She thought it only polite to travel to their embassy and establish a place where they could speak on important diplomatic matters. Descending from her royal carriage, the princess entered the embassy and stepped into the reception area. Seeing a page hurrying through, she caught his attention and said, "Good sir, I am Princess Jennet de Holland, Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England. Would you please be so kind as to announce my arrival to your Chancellor, Nortadas?"
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Nortadas

Nortadas

MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England   Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England EmptyQua 15 Jun 2011 - 22:37

As soon as the Royal Chancellor was informed about the arrival of his English homologous, he moved to the Hall rapidly and, with a smile on his face, welcomed her. You are most welcome, your Highness! I hope the journey went well. Please, follow me to your new Office, we have a lot to discuss.
Princess Jennet

Princess Jennet

MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England   Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England EmptySex 17 Jun 2011 - 0:37

"Chancellor Nortadas! It is such a delight to see you again. Yes, my trip was very enjoyable. I cannot wait to hear and see more of your country."

The Princess heard the Chancellor mention an office and nodded.

"Yes, of course. To business we go," she smiled. "Lead the way, Excellency."
Rominus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England   Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England EmptyTer 7 Jan 2014 - 16:01

Rominus finally arrives in the Kingdom of Portugal after a long journey from England. Impatient to finally meet the new friends of the English crown.
Entering the great hall he looks for someone to point him to the right direction
Rominus sees a person and decided to ask for help.

"Olá, você pode me apontar para o seu chanceler"
"Aqui está a minha carta de reconhecimento do meu reino"
"E foi nomeado o novo embaixador de Portugal"

Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England RELH1_zps5b31cbd6
Your Excellency,

I Lord Baldar de Lusignon,
Chancellor of the Royal Embassy

Nominate Rominus Reinhardt
Crown Ambassador of England to the Kingdom  of Portugal
Please admit Lord Rominus Reinhardt  to your Embassy.

I look forward to a long and healthy relationship with your country.

And I take this opportunity to greet The Monarch and the People of Portugal and wish all a long and peaceful prosperity

Pax Voviscum

Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England Firmabaldardef
Sir Baldar de Lusignon , KoE
Marchess of Bamburgh, Earl of  Allerdale, Viscount of Carlisle,

Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England Seal-engamb-ylw]
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England   Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England Empty

Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1