Real Chancelaria do Reino de Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia

Ir para baixo 
5 participantes
AutorMensagem
morosanu

Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia Empty
MensagemAssunto: Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia   Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia EmptySex 25 Fev 2011 - 3:10

Long distance there's to travel from the East of Europe to its Western shores, but here I am your Excellencies. Invited by Sir Ronieri, I present myself to you as Chancellor of Principat de Valahia, Morosanu Matei, and I bring with me my deepest respects. Makes a bow in front of the gates and steps forward, with great hope that this way will lead him to nice cooperation in the benefit of Valahian and Portuguese citizens.

Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia MarqueurComte43g
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Ionutz

MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia   Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia EmptySáb 26 Fev 2011 - 12:24

After a long trip Ionutz Lapusneanu arrives in Portugal Kingdom as the new ambasador from Principat de Valahia.

Citação :
For the will of Count Blagoe, You,Ionutz, are appointed as ambassador of Pricipat of Valahia to Kigdom of Portugal, in hope that You will represent Principat of Valahia in the best manner and develop strong relationships with foreign countries.

24 feb 1459, Targoviste, Principat of Valahia

Signature
Count Blagoe, Count of Principat of Valahia
Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia Sigiliucopy
Ana.cat
Monarca de Portugal
Ana.cat

MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia   Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia EmptySeg 21 Mar 2011 - 13:31

The diplomatic responsable of the Department which includes the embassy of the Principality of Valahia noted the presence of an ambassador.

-Greetings sir, may I help you? - she asked

Ana Catarina read the credentials of the ambassador.

-I see that you are the ambassador of the Principality of Valahia. Welcome to the Portuguese Chancelary, I hope the trip has passed without any troubles.

She invited Mr. Ionutz Lapusneanu to sit and said:

-The current diplomat responsible for relations between the two states is mr. Ronieri de Sousa Coutinho, I hope that he is arriving, so that it can be assigned to you an office.
Ronieri

MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia   Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia EmptySeg 21 Mar 2011 - 16:59

I think he's tired of the trip. I will prepare your stay.

Welcome to Chenceller of Portugal.
Mr. Ionutz
Nortadas

Nortadas

MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia   Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia EmptyTer 12 Abr 2011 - 9:28

Welcome gentlemen! I hope the journey went well! Grabbing something from his pocket, the Royal Chancellor gave it to his colleagues. Here are the keys to the Embassy.
morosanu

MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia   Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia EmptyQua 13 Abr 2011 - 15:52

Morosanu takes the keys and heads with the rest of the guests to the room. Your Excellencies, please follow us. I invite you all have a nice cup of Valahian red wine with us.

Última edição por morosanu em Qua 13 Abr 2011 - 15:54, editado 1 vez(es)
Ronieri

MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia   Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia EmptyQui 28 Abr 2011 - 7:01

Ronieri accepted the invitation, run to pick up a special Portuguese wine which is kept under lock and key in their private wine cellar.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia   Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia Empty

Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1