Real Chancelaria do Reino de Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Arrival of the France Royal Chancellor

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
Sindbad

Arrival of the France Royal Chancellor Empty
MensagemAssunto: Arrival of the France Royal Chancellor   Arrival of the France Royal Chancellor EmptySex 20 Abr 2012 - 16:02

Coming from Paris, it has been a long day for Sindbad to travel all the way to Lisboa. But it was important for him to come here, as he realised that, since he has been appointed as France Royal Chancellor.

Arriving in front of the Embassy, he gave his horse and come in front of the guard :

Good evening, I am Sindbad, France Royal Chancelor. Can you please anounce my coming to the Chancelor ?
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
1000faces
Real Chanceler
Real Chanceler
1000faces

Arrival of the France Royal Chancellor Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Arrival of the France Royal Chancellor   Arrival of the France Royal Chancellor EmptyTer 29 maio 2012 - 15:17

The guard indicated the right room, and announced the French Royal Embassador to the Royal Chancellor of Portugal Matheus Martins de Almeida e Miranda.

Matheus welcomed the French Embassador.

Excellency, it is a pleasure to welcome you to our Kingdom. Your offices are ready for you to use. I hope we can work together fruitfully to bring together our two Kingdoms.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Arrival of the France Royal Chancellor
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1