Real Chancelaria do Reino de Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Arrive new ambassador of SRING

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
KleeOtr

Arrive new ambassador of SRING   Empty
MensagemAssunto: Arrive new ambassador of SRING    Arrive new ambassador of SRING   EmptySeg 2 Fev 2015 - 6:11

I'm Bosio I Sforza, the new ambassadro of sring for the kingdom of Portugal.

Citação :
Arrive new ambassador of SRING   Banner

Official Announce

So it shall be read and known that, We announce the transfer of his Excellency Bosio I Sforza from the embassy of the Kingdom of France to the embassy of the kingdom of Portugal, because we must make a change in the Imperial diplomacy to help a new ambassadress, considering that, we announce by the same way.We, his Excellence Elias Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy, Imperial Chancellor announce the nomination of his Excellency Elias Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy  as Imperial Ambassador to the Kingdom of France. We, his Excellence Elias Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy, Imperial Chancellor announce the nomination of her Excellency Elisa Adéle Bernadotte de Gotland  as Vice-Imperial Ambassador to the Kingdom of France. We hereby grant their permission, as part of their functions as Imperial Ambassadors, to represent the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ with the authorities of the Kingdom of France. We wish them success in their new role.

Signed and sealed in Strasburg, the 30th day of December MCDLXII

Arrive new ambassador of SRING   Signat18

Elias Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy
Imperial Chancellor of the Sacrum Romanum Imperium Nationis Germanicae

Arrive new ambassador of SRING   ImperialChancellor_zpse4c975c8
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
renanbachazevedo

renanbachazevedo

Arrive new ambassador of SRING   Empty
MensagemAssunto: governo   Arrive new ambassador of SRING   EmptySex 6 Mar 2015 - 15:01

Arrive new ambassador of SRING   Bras%C3%A3o_de_armas_do_reino_de_Portugal

Welcome to the Kingdom of Portugal if I need help I am available I am available.
I'm Renan Gonçalves da Silva Mello Medeiros-Monforte I am Diplomat and grandson Prince Regent.

To join phrases Empire

We are driven by the hope more without peace and brotherhood there is no hope
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Arrive new ambassador of SRING
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1